Wednesday, February 5, 2020

10/30/17 review of a Colorado ballot initiatives presentation


Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of a 2017 presentation Colorado State Representatives Leslie Herod and James Coleman did on some initiatives that were on the ballot that year.

The thread discusses a $937 million GO bond initiative, which covered a lot of different items for Denver. It discusses Denver's green roof initiative. And it discusses a presentation given by Alton Dillard, the Chief Information Officer for Denver Elections.

For some reason, Twitter has twisted up a lot of my threads from late 2017. I hate to say, this one has to be the most twisted up thread. None of my tweets are in order, which makes it really hard for me to summarize the thread -- which is annoying, as there were actually a lot of great things discussed at this meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment