Wednesday, November 21, 2018

1/10/15 review of MSU Center for Visual Art show Greater Than the Sum

Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the Metropolitan State University Center for Visual Art's show Greater Than the Sum.

Greater Than the Sum was the 2014 juried exhibit of the National Collage Society. In my Twitter thread, I discussed the way the exhibit showcased means of expression through collage. I discussed how I liked works that explored body image issues and landscapes. I also gave a lot of pictures of works I liked.

Here is a link to the Metropolitan State University's Center for Visual Art. Probably one of the best galleries in the Denver metro area.

And here is a link to the National Collage Society's web page about the Greater Than the Sum exhibit.


No comments:

Post a Comment