Wednesday, November 21, 2018

2/8/15 review of San Fran (Yerba Buena, Cartoon Art Museum, CJM, MoAD SF, GLBT Historical Society, Asian Art Museum, and Japantown)

Here is the link to a Twitter thread I did that is... mostly... about a February 2015 trip I took to San Francisco.

The thread discusses trips I took to the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, the Cartoon Art Museum, the Contemporary Jewish Museum, the Museum of the African Disapora, the GLBT Historical Society, and the Asian Art Museum. It also talks about the time I spent at Japantown, which is a fabulous mall-like fantasy land full of delicious Japanese restaurants. It also has one tweet about the Anne Carson book Nox, which I'd just read, and a couple tweets on the first Colorado General Assembly meeting I ever attended.

Here is a link to the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.

Here is a link to the Cartoon Art Museum.

Here is a link to the Contemporary Jewish Museum.

Here is a link to the Museum of the African Diaspora.

Here is a link to the GLBT Historical Society.

Here is a link to the Asian Art Museum.


No comments:

Post a Comment