Wednesday, January 16, 2019

7/11/15 review of group art show Nothing Belongs to Us

Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the group art exhibition Nothing Belongs to Us, which took place at Denver's RULE Gallery and was guest-curated by Hayley Richardson of the Dikeou Collection.

My Twitter thread review discusses some aspects of the show and gives some pictures of work by Caleb Hahne, Jessica Angel, and Michael Theodore.

In these days, RULE shared a building with the Hinterland gallery, run by Colorado artist Sabin Aell. So I also have some photos from a party that took place at that gallery later in the evening.

This was -- I think -- the first full review I did of a show at RULE. I thought I'd done one other previously. But I can't seem to find it anymore. From April of 2015 to April of 2017, RULE was a pretty big part of my life. I don't speak with anyone from RULE anymore. But they are still a great gallery, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment