Friday, April 3, 2020

4/6/18 discussion of my fanfiction The Direction of a Generation


Here is the link to a Twitter thread I did in April of 2018 that used the engagement of Marc Jacobs and Charly Defrancesco as a starting point for me to talk about my unfinished fanfiction, The Direction of A Generation.

The starting point of the discussion was the fact that Jacobs used the Bruno Mars song "Marry You" to propose. That song is also used in my story. The story is a crossover fanfic about a Jessica Jung-like K-pop character and a Zayn Malik-like British pop character. The thread how I came to write The Direction of a Generation. And it gives a summary of the story as I wrote it. It also discusses why I decided to stop writing it.

The tweets in some of my threads have been twisted out of chronological order by Twitter's platform. This thread's coherency is pretty badly affected. My apologies.


No comments:

Post a Comment