Wednesday, April 1, 2020

3/29/18 review of 2018 Colorado Business Roundtable gubneratorial panel


Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the March, 2018, Colorado Business Roundtable Democratic gubernatorial candidates panel.

The thread gives some context on the Colorado Business Roundtable and its Democratic and Republican gubernatorial candidates panel. The thread discusses some themes of the panel, like education, workforce development, transportation, energy, growth in Colorado, and healthcare. It discusses the views of the panel candidates -- Mike Johnston, Jared Polis, Donna Lynne, and Cary Kennedy -- on each of these themes. I also ask questions of the candidates in this thread, though, as far as I can remember, I did not receive any answers (or even any likes!) from any of the candidates.

The tweets in some of my threads have been twisted out of chronological order by Twitter's platform. This thread's coherency is greatly affected. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment