Wednesday, March 31, 2021

6/19/18 discussion about troubles in neighborhood

Here is the link to my June 19, 2018, Twitter thread about continued troubles I was having with people lurking around my place, in addition to stalking problems I'd been having in my neighborhood.

I'd agonized a little bit today over whether to include this thread in my blog. However, again, I think this thread, albeit brief, really shows how much pressure I was continually put under by the people who lived around me at the time.

I'm not alone in facing this level of community stalking, neighborhood stalking, targeted stalking, etc. I don't keep this stuff on my blog to push my own unique experiences. Instead, I really hope that eventually more people will ask why it's allowed that so many people are being targeted, stalked, bullied, etc., like I am. Some people face even worse situations.

Thank you for reading. Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment