Tuesday, March 23, 2021

6/2/18 discussion about being stalked in my neighborhood

Here is the link to my June 2, 2018, Twitter thread adding some more details to my previous day's thread about being stalked in my neighborhood.

For more information about why there are so many threads about my being stalked during this time period, please see the updates/thoughts post a few posts below.

As I mentioned in my previous post, one reason I find it important to include all of these threads about my being stalked is that it shows what was going on in my personal life as I was trying to find a social and political place for myself.

This thread is a good example of that. I was working closely with the Denver Democrats and Colorado Democrats at this time. I proposed, in real life and via email, for my place -- a 1,000-square-foot space in Globeville, almost completely open, kind of loft-life -- to be used for party meetings. Everybody ignored my offer.

I wanted folks to use my space because I wanted my space to be seen around the neighborhood as an open space for the community. I was obviously being seen by a lot of the people around me as a suspicious character. I tried really hard to throw open my doors and make my domestic space public. And essentially, with this, as with everything else, I was ignored.

At this time, a lot of the people in the Denver political scene followed me on Twitter. They knew me personally. I told them in real life that they could use my space. They ignored me in real life. And they ignored me on Twitter.

I was asking people to help me out. And I was offering my personal, domestic space in return for that help. And nobody listened.

This kind of thing doesn't just happen to me. It happens to a lot of people. It's happened to other people in Denver, and those people, I know, have died from being ignored.

Twitter's platform has twisted each of my threads through 2018 and 2019 out of chronological order. This thread is affected, but is still moderately coherent. My apologies.

Thank you for reading. Please enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment