Friday, March 12, 2021

5/1/18 review of interview between Brother Jeff and Saira Rao

Here is the link to my May 1, 2018, Twitter thread review of an interview between Denver community leader Brother Jeff Fard and Saira Sameera Rao, who at the time was running in the Democratic primary for Colorado's US Congressional District 1 seat.

Twitter's platform has twisted each of my threads out of chronological order through 2018 and 2019. This thread is affected and is not very coherent. My apologies.

At this time, Saira Rao was really nice to me -- or, really, to my Twitter profile -- not to my physical presence in real life.

However, as 2018 progressed, especially following the primaries, Rao was less than nice to me. It really hurt my feelings, for a lot of reasons.

I prefer to remember this interview for what it was, and for the hope I had for Rao. At the same time, I still feel pretty upset that Rao ended up not being very nice to me -- i.e. my Twitter profile.

Thank you for reading. Please enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment