Wednesday, March 24, 2021

6/3/18 chapter summary of my fetish novel "... or do I?"

Here is the link to my June 3, 2018, Twitter thread chapter summary of my fetish fanfiction story "... or do I?"

I wrote this amateur novel throughout 2014 and 2015. It is a fetish-themed romance, using the adult baby/ABDL fetish. However, my research for this story is really what opened my eyes to how politics works. I was interested in getting involved with things before I wrote this novel. But my research for this novel really gave me more direction in my efforts to get involved.

I wrote this chapter summary in 2018, for Pride Month, because a lot of the story takes place around Pride Month.

Twitter's platform has twisted each of my threads through 2018 and 2019 out of chronological order. This thread is greatly affected, as it is supposed to be a chapter-by-chapter summary, and now has all of the chapters jumbled out of order. My apologies.

Thank you for reading. Please enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment