Sunday, August 4, 2019

4/20/15 review of film Hairy Who & the Chicago Imagists

(Image source: http://www.illinoisstatemuseum.org/content/hairy-who-chicago-imagists)

Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the documentary Hairy Who & the Chicago Imagists, directed by Leslie Buchbinder.

My Twitter thread review gives a little insight into the Imagists' style. It also discusses some of the music and places that influenced the Imagists. I mention some of my favorite artists from the documentary. I also mention the music and narration of the documentary.

Here is a link to the trailer for Hairy Who & the Chicago Imagists.

The documentary Hairy Who & the Chicago Imagists is also available to rent or buy on Vimeo.

Here is a link to the incredible website for the Chicago Imagists.

I saw this film at the Denver Film Society's Sie FilmCenter in Denver, Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment