Monday, August 19, 2019

4/25/15 review of Out for Health event at The Center

Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the Out for Health event I attended at The Center on Colfax in April of 2015.

The Out for Health event was coordinated by The Center, an LGBTQ resources group in Denver, and One Colorado, Colorado's biggest LGBTQ advocacy organization, to summarize work the groups had done to promote health equality for LGBTQ people in Colorado.

My thread discusses some of that work, including the work the groups did with Denver Health. It discusses some themes regarding LGBTQ health disparity and equality. And it discusses some small conversations I had with people at the event. I then sort of rhapsodize over how much I want to volunteer for the organizations. I've eventually ended up volunteering a lot for them over the years.

Here is the link to the website for The Center on Colfax.

Here is the link to One Colorado's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment