Friday, March 6, 2020

12/19/17 review of December, 2017, White House National Security Strategy


Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the White House's December, 2017, National Security Strategy.

The thread gives a summary of the strategy and what I felt were good and not-so-good points about the strategy. I tried to emphasize an approach (for my fellow Democrats and liberals) of diplomacy regarding the administration through this thread. I still feel that way. However, I think I leaned a little more toward diplomacy than was correct when I mentioned some of the "TCO" language. I don't agree with what I said there. I still agree that the strategy did not address well enough the role of white supremacy as a threat to America's national security. I still feel that that is our biggest threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment