Friday, March 6, 2020

12/30/17 review of the ASCE's 2017 Infrastructure Report Card


Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the American Society of Civil Engineers' 2017 Infrastructure Report Card.

The thread gives a summary of and some background on the Infrastructure Report Card. The thread discusses how I came to learn of the Infrastructure Report Card, how I was using it to understand the White House's strategy for America's infrastructure better, some of the opportunities I saw from the report, how I imagined concepts like ROI could play into the opportunities, and some sectors I found particularly interesting.

Unfortunately -- this is yet another thread that has been twisted around on Twitter so that -- for some reason -- the tweets are now lined up in the thread out of chronological order, making the thread a little bit incoherent. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment