Wednesday, February 6, 2019

10/12/14 review of the book Stranger in a Strange Land, by Robert A. Heinlein

(Image: Amazon)

Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the book Stranger in a Strange Land, by Robert A. Heinlein.

Heinlein's book Stranger in a Strange Land is probably one of the most famous sci-fi books of all time. My thread discusses a little bit about the characters of Jubal Harshaw, Michael Valentine Smith, and Jill Broadman. I discuss how the story is a bit like a travelogue, while also being the story of the passage of knowledge through generations. I also compare the book to Heinlein's book Friday and to George Bernard Shaw.

Here is the link to the Penguin Random House edition of Stranger in a Strange Land.

Also, I checked this book out from the Jefferson County Public Library in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment