Wednesday, February 6, 2019

3/22/15 review of a mimosa party for Time Out Youth in Charlotte NC



Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of a mimosa party that was held as a fundraiser for the LGBTQ group Time Out Youth in Charlotte, North Carolina.

This mimosa party is apparently an annual thing and, I think, is concurrent with the Elizabeth 8K road race. As my Twitter thread discusses, I found out about this race just randomly, as I was reading the QNotes newspaper at the Smelly Cat Cafe in the NoDa neighborhood of Charlotte. I'd actually learned a lot about Charlotte politics, as well as Charlotte LGBTQ politics, and the Charlotte LGBTQ community in general, while I was at the mimosa party.

Here is the link to the Time Out Youth website.

Here is the link to QNotes.

Here is the link to the Smelly Cat Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment