Wednesday, February 6, 2019

3/22/15 review of an open house night at The McColl Center



Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of an open house night at The McColl Center for Art + Innovation in Charlotte, North Carolina.

The McColl Center is a work and exhibition space for artists in Charlotte, North Carolina. It's a beautiful space. My thread discusses work by (and my conversations with) April Vahey, Zaire Kacz, Anne Lemanski, Betsy Birkner, Robert F. Karimi, and Tina Alberi.

In this thread there's a pretty involved conversation between Karimi and me, which I think shows what an awesome person Karimi is (and what a petty person I am) and what a fun place to be Twitter was before 2016 destroyed the platform in a lot of ways.

Here is the link to the McColl Center's website. I highly recommend checking them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment