Wednesday, February 20, 2019

10/26/14 review of book Redeeming the Dream: The Case for Marriage Equality


Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the book Redeeming the Dream: The Case for Marriage Equality, by David Boies and Theodore B. Olson.

My thread gives a quick summary of the story. I then discuss the arguments I liked from the book for marriage equality as a constitutional right. I discuss what I learned about legal processes from the book. I also discuss what the book taught me about court cases as a public conversation. I also discussed why I liked the first part of the book more than the second, though I appreciated the whole book.

Here is the link to the Penguin Random House edition of Redeeming the Dream.

I bought this book from the Tattered Cover Book Store in Colorado.




No comments:

Post a Comment