Thursday, February 21, 2019

12/21/14 review of book Outpost: Life on the Frontlines of American Diplomacy


Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the book Outpost: Life on the Frontlines of American Diplomacy, by US Ambassador Christopher Hill. The thread also discusses a discussion between Ambassador Hill and Ryan Warner from Colorado Public Radio at the Tattered Cover Book Store.

My thread discusses some important lessons I learned from the book. It discusses Ambassador Hill's great stories and character observations. I also discuss some lessons about analysis, emotion, and being a public figure that I learned from Ambassador Hill's Tattered Cover talk, as well as some of my own reflections on Ambassador Hill's ideas.

Here is the link to the Simon & Schuster edition of Outpost.

I bought this book at the Tattered Cover Book Store in Colorado.


No comments:

Post a Comment