Monday, February 18, 2019

6/2/14 review of trip to San Francisco

(Image: Some people and mannequins I saw on a shore near Highway 1)

Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of a 2014 trip I took to San Francisco.

My Twitter thread shows a lot of pictures, including of Golden Gate Park, the San Francisco Botanical Garden, the Japanese Tea Garden, the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (where I'd gone to see a performance by Dohee Lee), Sight Glass Coffee, Wicked Grounds coffee shop, and the Pacific Pinball Museum. My thread also discusses (with no pictures) a double-header roller derby bout where the Silicon Valley Roller Girls played the Faultline Derby Devilz and the Berkeley Resistance.

My only caveat is that, for some reason, a lot of these photos are turned sideways. Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment