Monday, February 4, 2019

10/24/15 review of Miu Miu A/W 2015 fashions

(Image source: Vogue)

Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the Autumn/Winter 2015 line of fashions by Miu Miu.

This thread is what I'd nowadays call an experimental thread. It's a kind of free-flowing thread on a topic, not necessarily on one "thing," such as a movie, a book, a museum or gallery visit, etc.

In this thread I basically review every single thing I had on hand or on my mind about Miu Miu's A/W 2015 fashion line. This includes a Wall Street Journal article by Kari Molvar and images from Gap Press magazine, Dazed magazine, Miu Miu ads, i-D magazine, V Magazine, Numero magazine, Pop magazine, Nylon magazine, and the WSJ magazine.

I honestly wish I'd done more fashion surveys like this. Now that I reflect on this thread, it was actually really fun to put together.

Here is the link to Kari Molvar's Wall Street Journal article.

Here is the link to Miu Miu's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment