Monday, February 18, 2019

5/23/14 review of TEDxFrontRange event

(Image: Cori Wong at TEDxFrontRange, via Loveland Reporter-Herald)

Here is the link to my Twitter thread review of the 2014 TEDxFront Range event.

The thread splits in two, for some reason. So here is the link to the second half.

TEDx is a local version of the famous TEDTalks. The TEDxFrontRange event takes place in Loveland, Colorado. My Twitter thread mentions a lot of the talks from that event, including talks by Nicole Dalesio, Xiuhtezcatl Martinez, Chef Ann Cooper from Colorado's Boulder Valley School District, and Cori Wong.

I haven't seen info on a TEDxFrontRange event since 2016. However, here is a video of Xiuhtezcatl Martinez's presentation at the 2014 event.


I also did a quick sketch of Cori Wong the next day in my notebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment